I am about a week late, but here I go.
I often vocalize my goals for the year but rarely actually write them down. So here is to 2017 and keeping track of my goals for the year.
- Get back to running 3-4 days a week (I am down to 2-3 right now)
- Weight training consistently 3 days a week
- Reduce wine consumption (Don’t worry, I laughed too)
- Try to keep this silly blog update to journal our progress
- Continue to work on managing my show anxiety and nerves.
- Get involve with the Area 8 Adult Riders
- Take 1 dressage lesson a month
- Ride Frankie at Masterson
- Work on getting more comfortable on terrain (specifically downhill)
- Do a better job at cleaning my tack and boots (Chris made me add this one)
- Take at least 1 lesson a month on Frankie
- Insulate and finish the tack room
- Reseed all pastures
- Finish building jumps (so Chris stops asking if he can use my wood for things)
- Improve our downward transitions
- Score below a 30 in dressage
- Complete an event at Novice on a number not a letter
- Compete at either the AECs or Area 8 championships
- Show at a couple dressage shows and CTs this spring
- Show him myself
- Complete a trial at Starter